Christmas Festivals Throughout The CSRA For You To Enjoy This Holiday Season
The hardest thing about the holidays is choosing what Christmas festivals you want to be a part of because they often fall on the same day! Here in the Augusta area, the Christmas festivals are right around the corner. One as early as this Thursday, November 30. We have put together a list of a few upcoming Christmas festivals happening in the CSRA.
Here are a few Christmas festivals going on in the CSRA that you will have to decide which is just right
Fort Eisenhower Christmas Festival and Trees for Troops
November 30, 4 pm until 8 pm
This Christmas event will be held at Barton Field.
- Hay rides,
- Photos with Santa
- Complimentary goodies
- Live entertainment,
- A chance to do some Christmas shopping at the Kris Kringle Market
Appling Christmas Festival
December 16 – 10 am until 4 pm
There will be crafts, vendors, food, and Santa! The festival is located in Downtown Appling across from Maggie Jayne’s.
Augusta South Christmas Festival
December 16 – 10 am until 2 pm
The Augusta South Family YMCA will be partnering with Elite Experience for their first-ever Christmas Festival. The festival will include several things for the whole family to enjoy.
- Holiday train ride
- Bounce houses
- Christmas craft workshops
- Pictures with Santa
- Local vendors
- Bike raffles
The Gift of Giving Festival
December 17 (The date was previously December 16 but has recently been moved)
This event will be held at Gateway Park in Grovetown from 2 pm – 8 pm.
- Participate in the CSRA community gift exchange
- Professional family photos by The Pin-Up Photographer
- Food from local food trucks and food vendors
- Take a ride on the train with friends and family
- Shop for gifts from local artisans
- Compete in games to win prizes
- Enjoy hot cocoa
- Wrap your gifts at our gift wrap station before you leave
Get into the holiday spirit with these events throughout the CSRA.