Halloween is creeping up and will be here soon. The weather is getting colder and you will be looking for things to do with the kids. These fun Halloween treats are easy. There are so many great ideas from making a brain cake to spooky Jello! Looking for more ideas of things you can make with your kids for Halloween? We got ya covered. 30 ideas can be found right here.
Trunk or Treats and fall festivals are starting to become very popular and, in some cases, takes the place of trick or treating. If you are going to trick or treat this year, Halloween is Tuesday, October 31st. That is the official night to trick or treat.
Right at dusk is the appropriate time to start your run through the neighborhood and you should be done by 7:30 at the latest. Keep in mind, if you see a home without the porch light on, they are not participating in Halloween and out of respect, you shouldn’t ring their doorbell.
Fun Facts About Halloween
- The Halloween traditions date back more than 2,000 years.
- The pumpkin is technically a fruit and not a vegetable.
- Halloween is the second largest commercial holiday.
- Americans spend around 10 billion dollars every Halloween!
- The State of Illinois produces the most pumpkins.
- The White House is rumored to be haunted.
- Around 35 million people go trick or treating every year!
The Most Popular Costumes For 2023
- Wednesday Addams
What Are The Top Costumes For Couples in 2023
- Barbie and Ken
- Rip and Beth
- Mario and Luigi
- Bonnie and Clyde
- Cosmo and Wanda
- Lilo and Stitch
So this weekend while you are looking for something to do with the kids or the family. We have some very fun and easy to make Halloween ideas. Enjoy and remember to take in the moment and take pictures so that you have these memories forever.