The lawsuit against Nicki Minaj by her husband’s accuser has been dropped.
The lawsuit claiming that the rapper harassed and threatened Jennifer Hough, who is accusing Nicki’s husband of sexual assault, has been dropped. In return, Nicki is planning to get the money she lost in legal fees.
According to legal docs, obtained by TMZ, the lawsuit against Nicki was voluntarily dismissed Wednesday by Jennifer Hough. However, Nicki’s husband, Kenneth Petty, remains a defendant.
Nicki’s attorney, Judd Burstein, told the gossip site that Jennifer and her lawyers wanted to take Nicki down to get some “easy money” by trying to financially settle it from the beginning.
As we previously reported, the lawsuit was filed by Hough in August and claimed that Nicki and Kenneth tried to threaten her into recanting her accusation of rape — which Hough said occurred in 1994 when she was 16 years old. Petty was convicted for first-degree attempted rape in 1995. He was sentenced to 18 to 54 months but spent four years in prison.