Last night, I experimented with a new recipe and it was a HUGE hit!
I’ve been craving chicken alfredo, but also didn’t want to overload on carbs. The result: this delicious (and super simple!) low carb chicken alfredo casserole! You could add noodles to this, but even without the pasta, it was creamy and filling.
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli, steamed
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1 cup shredded parmesan
- 1/2 block (4 oz.) cream cheese
- 1/2 cup grated (powdered) parmesan
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1 Tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 Tablespoon pepper
- 1/2 Tablespoon garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter and sauté minced garlic on stovetop until golden & fragrant.
- Reduce heat to medium and combine heavy cream, cream cheese, mozzarella, parmesan cheeses, pepper & garlic powder.
Give this recipe a try and let me know what you think on Facebook & Instragram!
Jenny Bender is one third of the Kicks Wake Up Krew on Kicks 99 in Augusta, Georgia, along with Cash & Dub. She's married to Chris Bender and is doting dog mom to their two rescue fur babies, Mary Poppins Bender & Truly Scrumptious Bender. Jenny is a karaoke queen who loves Jesus, country music, cheese, and the color pink.