Hey craft beer fans…we’ve got all your tips for how to survive this year’s Augusta Beerfest – this Saturday at the James Brown Arena!
- Be Meal Mindful: Drinking on an empty stomach can cause headaches and overeating before a beer tasting can be overload.
- Drink Water! Drink it to avoid becoming dehydrated and prevent a debilitating hangover.
- Be the Turtle, Not the Hare. Pace yourself! After all, slow and steady wins the race and has a good time.
- Necklace Snacks Help Crave Attacks: Wearing snacks is a convenient way to clean your palate, save money on food and show off your fashionable foods. Here is a few that we suggest: pretzels, bread, sausage links, cereal, peach rings and more. Not to mention, this is a great activity for you and your friends!
- Try New Things! That’s what you’ll be there to do. If you normally don’t go for the stout, try it out!
- Be Friends with Brewers! Brewers are intelligible creative people that love having their brains picked about their brewery and beers. Ask questions! You may just discover a new event or activity to make plans to go to.
- Arrange for Rides and Don’t Drink and Drive! How will you get there? Have ride apps such as Uber and Lyft downloaded in case of an emergency. Have a beery good time, but also beer mindful.